Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Luciana Hooks Up With Enrique!

Luciana's star continues to rise with a cameo on Dave Audé's brilliant remix of "Tonight (I'm Fuckin' You)". I love Enrique but the original version of this trash bores me to tears. It's a soulless mess with the charm of a used condom but the addition of Luci's heavenly vocals - combined with Dave's hot beats - proves once and for all that you can turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. The legendary dance diva provides the intro but her real moment comes at the 2:30 minute mark, when her saucy verse raises "Tonight" to previously unimagined heights. Luciana's trademark electro shouting is the perfect foil for Enrique's smooth voice and I love that she gives a female perspective on the topic. As expected, my boo gives as good as she gets, singing "I like it when you're rude, kiss me when I'm fucking you" before going on about being sticky and quoting lyrics from the Divinyls. It's pure filth but I love every second! Apart from the nod to "I Touch Myself", my favourite line is "I like the Gucci Gucci, you like the Luci Luci". We sure do. I have no idea what Enrique's label plans to do with this mix but they would be crazy to sit on it. "Tonight (I'm Fuckin' You)" just got ten times better! Give Luciana's latest triumph a listen below and stay tuned for the imminent release of "I'm Still Hot".

No comments:

Post a Comment