Friday, October 7, 2011

Elen Levon Competition Winners

Thanks to everyone who entered my competition to win a signed "Naughty" promo CD single. The song is set to debut at number 60 on this week's ARIA chart, which is a great achievement for a new artist. With any luck that will rise as the song continues to gain spins on radio! But now for the winners. The following Elen Levon fans have won a copy of 17 year old's catchy anthem:

@Azza316
@jordddz
@Gaosalad
@jordanhirst
@LAjredini
@DanielJay92
@trigmoxie
@Ryan_Ogden
@shortielaura


Congratulations! Send me a note with your details (my email is listed under my profile on the top right) and I'll put your promo in the post. Oh and here's a cute behind-the-scenes documentary from the rising pop star's recent industry showcase. Check out Elen in action (below). That was really fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment