Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chris Sorbello's Dangerzone - Preview

A couple of weeks ago I posted an exclusive first look at Chris Sorbello's "Dangerzone" video. Unfortunately, it was a little bit too exclusive and her record company asked me to take it down. Whoops! Since then I've actually seen the finished product but that doesn't make me any less excited about being given the green light to share this preview. "So Lonely" will always hold a special place in my heart but "Dangerzone" takes things to a whole new level. It's that rarest of breeds - a local film clip that actually stands toe to toe with the international big guns. I'm not sure how much it cost but Chris' glamorous spectacle looks expensive, which is half the battle won. I love the comic book panels, control room theme and fabulous styling. More than anything, I'm excited that "Dangerzone" is finally going to be unleashed on unsuspecting pop fans. I still remember the first time I heard the song way back in 2008 and it still rocks my world. As soon as I know more about the release date, remix package and promotion schedule - I'll let you know. In the meantime, whet your appetite with the incredibly hot teaser (below). How amazing does the new production sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment