Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Look At Chris Sorbello's Dangerzone Video!

How hot is this? My bff - the lovely and hugely talented Chris Sorbello - is gearing up for the release of her second single and just sent me over a still from the video. "Dangerzone" features several comic strip images and this is one of them. No details about the artist as yet but I love his or her work. Ministry of Sound should release an actual comic book as a limited edition tie-in. I even put my hand up to write the text! The first post I ever wrote about Chris was dedicated to "Dangerzone" and I'll admit to being slightly disappointed when it was pulled in favour of "So Lonely" at the last minute. In retrospect, it was probably a good idea because team Sorbello used the time to hire the services of Benny Blanco (Kylie, Ke$ha and Katy Perry) for a radical overhaul. I love the new version and really hope the remixes are up to scratch. While I wait (not so) patiently for more info, check out a recent interview Chris did with that ratty looking girl from Australia's Next Top Model. She talks about the album, her favourite clubs and being in a coma. And no, the last two are not related!

No comments:

Post a Comment