Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kylie's Latest Chart Triumph

Dannii's ancient sister is on fire at the moment. "All The Lovers" not only rebounds from #29 to become a #13 SMASH in Australia this week, the song also jumped to #1 on the US dance chart. The first time Kylie has achieved that feat since "Slow". To be honest, I'm a bit surprised. "All The Lovers" is heavenly but the official mixes are pretty dreadful with the exception of WAWA & MMB's brilliant effort. Speaking of which, here is a fan made video for that remix. I love how the white horse and floating elephant now play starring roles! At least someone knows true talent when they see it. This fabulous shit should be played twice hourly at The Shift until "Get Outta My Way" is unveiled. Which I hope is sooner rather than later because I am officially obsessed with that song. More exciting Kylie news to report as soon as I'm sure I won't be sued!

No comments:

Post a Comment